The Subject Score roster and Organization Score roster provide school and district staff an overall view of all AP students who tested during a specific exam year and their AP scores.
Subject Score Roster
The subject score roster lists all students and their AP scores for each AP® subject. This report is available to teachers, school administrators, and district administrators. Use this roster to view individual student scores by subject or to see how your students performed relative to their peers.
Interpreting the Report
Subject Summary with State and Global Comparisons: This enhanced summary information includes key metrics such as the percentage of scores that are 3 or higher and state and global comparison data.
Score Distributions with Comparables and Section Breakdown: This part of the report displays your students’ performance and score distribution on the 1–5 score scale compared to their state and global peers.
Student Roster: This is the full list of your students and their scores. Use the sort, search, and pagination tools to find individual students.
Things to Consider
- If you have multiple sections, select to view your report by individual section, by a subset of your sections, or across all your sections.
- If viewing multiple sections in the same report, compare score distributions across sections.
- Teachers should only select those sections that they taught.
Note: If your organization is outside of the United States, your comparison groups will be at the country and global levels, with the exception of Canada, where comparison groups will be at the province and global levels. If your organization is an Online Provider your report will not contain any state or global comparisons.
Downloading Your Roster
Starting July 5, 2019, teachers, school, and district administrators will have the ability to download their roster in PDF format. School and district administrators will also have the ability to download their roster in CSV format.
PDF Format Details:
You may have different download options based on your role:
- As a teacher or school administrator you will have the option of downloading your Subject Score Roster by subject. For this Single PDF option, any sections you have selected and filters you have applied will be reflected in your PDF.
- As a district administrator you will also have the additional option of downloading the Aggregated for District version of this report in PDF format.
CSV Format Details:
- One row per student and exam score in the file. If a student took multiple exams in a single year, there will be multiple rows in the file for that student, one for each exam.
- Includes all students and their scores for all subjects in a single tab.
- Includes students your organization instructed but do not attend your school as their primary institution.
- Only contains scores that have been released. Delayed or cancelled scoresare not included in this file.
- Different than the student datafile, which does include an event code if a score is delayed or cancelled.
Organization Score Roster - Available July 22
School and district administrators can access this roster that shows all AP students who tested during a specific administration year and their scores. This report was formerly known as the School Score Roster and the District Score Roster.
Student Score Report – Available July 22
Individual, cumulative report for each AP student in a school, listing scores for each AP Exam taken by that student and any AP scholar award(s) they may have earned.
Scholar Roster – Available August 19
School and district administrators can access this roster that shows all AP students who earned an AP scholar award during a specific administration year.
Note: While the Scholar Roster reports will not be available until August 19, you can access 2019 scholar award data in the reports below that will be released on 7/22. This includes the Organization Score Roster (formerly the School Score Roster and District Score Roster), the Student Datafile, and the Student Score report.
- If you need a list of all students who earned a specific award type in 2019, run the Organization Score Roster and filter the roster using the scholar award filter.
- To view the awards for a specific student, run the Student Score Report. This report will reflect all 2019 and prior year scholar awards the student may have earned.
- If you’d like 2019 scholar award data for all your students in a downloadable CSV format, run your Student Datafile. This report will provide all 2019 and prior year scholar awards the student may have earned.
All 2019 and prior year awards will be viewable in these reports on 7/22 except for the State Scholar Award, whose winners are not announced until August 19, with the release of the Scholar Reports.