If you’re the AP coordinator for a school that administers AP Exams but doesn’t offer AP courses, you’ll need to complete these steps:
- Complete the initial setup in AP Registration and Ordering and select the option indicating that your school plans to administer AP Exams.
- Complete the AP Participation Form.
- Create an exam only section for each subject for which you’ll be administering exams.
- Provide students with the appropriate join code for the exam only class section.
- Be sure that students enroll in the exam only section for the AP Exam they’ll be taking at your school.
- Organize your exam roster and submit your exam order by November 13, 2020 (11:59 p.m. ET).
- Submit any changes to your initial exam order and exam orders for second-semester courses by March 12, 2021 (11:59 p.m. ET).
Please see the AP Coordinator’s Manual, Part 1 for more information.
- FRI, NOV 13, 2020, 11:59 PM ET
Final Ordering DeadlineThis is the deadline for the AP coordinator to submit the exam order in AP Registration and Ordering for all full-year and first-semester AP courses, and all exam only sections.
- FRI, MAR 12, 2021, 11:59 PM ET
Ordering Deadline for Spring Courses and to Change Fall Exam OrdersThis is the exam ordering deadline for AP courses that begin after November 13—that is, second-semester, trimester, or block schedule courses—as well as the deadline to make changes to fall orders in AP Registration and Ordering.
AP Coordinator's Manual, Part 1 2020-21
This manual provides detailed information about everything AP coordinators need to do from the start of the school year through the November 13 exam ordering deadline.
AP Coordinator's Manual, Part 2 2020-21
This manual provides detailed information about this year’s paper and pencil AP Exams, including exam administration policies and procedures and post-exam tasks.